Ex-Imps Discussion Thread | Page 465 | Vital Football

Ex-Imps Discussion Thread

Scott Lindsey just interviewed on the Radio 5 Monday Night Club about getting Crawley to the play off Final, his time at Lincoln also came up in 2009 ? He came over really well having nine players from non League in his playoff side with MK. He had interaction with Chris Sutton who was also on the programme tonight about their time together at Lincoln and clearly a lot of stuff was going on behind the scenes then , Chris said he left before he was pushed , all a bit murky ! This all came up in the final 20 minutes if there is a podcast to listen to.

Tidying away my programmes/team sheets for the last 2 seasons came across one for a 4-0 rout at Peterborough. Wonder if the lad on the cover who played 10 mins ever progressed to a better club?View attachment 73229
Tidying away my programmes/team sheets for the last 2 seasons came across one for a 4-0 rout at Peterborough. Wonder if the lad on the cover who played 10 mins ever progressed to a better club?View attachment 73229
We were woeful that day .

Scott Lindsey just interviewed on the Radio 5 Monday Night Club about getting Crawley to the play off Final, his time at Lincoln also came up in 2009 ? He came over really well having nine players from non League in his playoff side with MK. He had interaction with Chris Sutton who was also on the programme tonight about their time together at Lincoln and clearly a lot of stuff was going on behind the scenes then , Chris said he left before he was pushed , all a bit murky ! This all came up in the final 20 minutes if there is a podcast to listen to.
Ben Hutchinson 🤣

I'm officially listing Adelakun as an ex-Imp now and see that amongst the Doncaster released list is mention that they have made a contract offer to him